Financial Accountant required to work within the European Finance Centre of a Global business. Based between Leeds and Bradford with a hybrid working pattern this role would suit a bright and ambitious part qualified Accountant looking for the opportunity to progress their career in a growing business.
Working within a finance team of over 100 staff, there are multiple opportunities for career progression in the UK and overseas.
This role is responsible for ensuring a timely and accurate period-end, maintaining the integrity of the balance sheet, processing of journal entries, assisting with audit requirements and statutory accounts production and other ad hoc duties.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Monthly financial accounting for the EFC EMEA entities.
* Detailed variance analysis on the monthly financial reports.
* Preparation and approval of balance sheet reconciliations.
* Working closely with the FP&A and other teams to ensure transactions are accurately reported.
* Year-end statutory and tax compliance.
* Key contact for internal and external auditors.
* Assisting with maintaining SOX compliance.
* Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Knowledge of preparing management accounts or statutory accounts process is key to this recruitment:
* The successful candidate will be studying towards a professional qualification (CIMA/ACCA).
* You will have good technical accounting knowledge and comfortable with double entry bookkeeping.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
* You must be well organised, comfortable working in a fast paced environment and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
If you are looking for the opportunity to progress your career in a business that can offer multiple opportunities for career progression, this would be a fantastic role to consider.
Potential candidates can expect a competitive salary, study support, bonus and hybrid working amongst other generous benefits