Software Team Leader C#:
* Proven recent line management experience
* Current hands-on software development experience with strong C# including .Net core developing PC applications and scalable back-ends
* UI front-end frameworks (WPF, MVVM, MVP or MVC)
* Knowledge of JS frameworks (Angular or React)
* Webservices and REST API based Microservices
* Knowledge of AWS, Azure or GCP frameworks
Unique hands-on C# .Net Software Team Leader opportunity, managing a team of 6-10 Software Engineers, developing PC applications and future microservices based architectures and APIs. You will make a huge contribution to the development and trialling of new technologies, development tools and techniques with a thriving wireless technology business, renowned for their commitment to staff and career development Don't miss out on this exciting Software Team Leader C# vacancy. Apply now!
Role: Software Team Leader C#
Salary: £70-85K with attractive benefits package including private healthcare, company performance bonus (7-10% paid out in the last few years), pension, dental plan, life assurance, early closing on Fridays and the opportunity to work for a highly respected Cambridge business.
Candidates searching for the following job titles are also likely to be interested in this role:
* Senior C# Software Engineer * Software Manager *Principal Software Developer
For full company details and job specification for this unique role please email your CV now and call Fran Printemps on (phone number removed).
o Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations
o Guarantee to keep you updated
o Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing
o We guarantee not to approach any company without consulting you first