Staff Partners Mental Health are recruiting for Mental Health Support Workers with experience in working within secure settings and rehabilitation.
You will be confident and comfortable working with people who have complex needs and who may present with challenging behaviours. You will have experience working with both males and females and have a good understanding of personality disorders and the needs of those with complex mental health.
The hospital provides low secure and mental health rehabilitation care based on the Recovery Model. Our integrated male care pathway includes a low secure ward, and a mental health rehabilitation service. The hospital also has a specialist female personality disorder service, which is one of the leading services of its kind.
* Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
* Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
* Learn about individuals' specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
* Assist with medical & welfare needs
* Report on medical & welfare needs as required
* Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
If you are:
* Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people's lives.
* An excellent communicator & a good team player
* Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
* Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
We have both long days and nights available on a flexible, ongoing basis. We can offer up to full time hours, or occasional shifts to work around your current commitments. This is a great role for if you are currently looking for additional experience within mental health.
If you were to be interested, please do apply via indeed or contact Staff Partners via our website