1:1 Tutor - Solihull
As a 1:1 Tutor, you must be able to create, plan and deliver tailored lesson to bridge gaps in pupil's education and boost engagement and attainment levels. This opportunity is great for an experienced teacher who is looking to step away from the classroom to offer more personalised, enjoyable lessons.
Prospero Teaching will work with you closely to monitor the progression with each pupil and support effective learning.
* Location - Within the local school or child's home
* Position - 1:1 Tutor
* Type of work - Contract
* Start date - ASAP
* Duration - Until the pupil can reintegrate into the classroom
* End date (if applicable) - Ongoing
* Contract type - Temporary
* Full time - Monday - Friday, 2 hours per day
* Minimum rate of pay - £20 per hour
* Hours - Working hours can differentiate, depending on the convenient timings of the family
Experience, Training and Qualifications of the 1:1 Tutor:
* QTS or equivalent
* Possess UK classroom teaching experience
* Be creative, patient and willing to think outside of the box
* Have experience working with SEND or disengaged pupils
To be eligible for this role, the potential 1:1 Tutor must:
* Hold the right to work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child-related references.
To find out more or apply for this 1:1 Tutor position, please apply to this advert with your most up to date CV.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy