Job title: Mechanical Fitters.
Job location: Staffordshire.
Shifts: Days only.
Payrate: £17 per hour (paye) / £21.93 per hour (umbrella)
Hours per week: between 40 and 50 per week.
Hours: 7am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 7am to 1pm on Friday.
Duration: 6 months.
Start date: immediate.
Leading manufacturer and front line supplier of powertrain products based in the UK and Ireland. Areas of expertise include Engine Overhaul, final Drive Overhaul and locomotive refurbishment.
striping engines within the Rail industry. You will be working in teams to breakdown mechanical systems on to locomotive parts and rebuild.
Roles can include:
* Engine strip down or strip down of components and rebuild.
* Fitting newly re-furbished engines and all components, service of the engine, radiators, pumps, tanks, pipe work, electrical looms and more.
* A strong mechanical background is required.
* People from HGV / large engine's / rolling stock assembly / REME / automation etc. backgrounds ideal.
* Understanding of engines / hydraulics / pneumatics in plant or heavy good ideal.
* Good attitude and willing to work flexibly (overtime available)
* NVQ Level 3 (or similar in engineering)
Contact Information: Alex Cameron
Email: (url removed)
PLEASE NOTE ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUGS AND ALCOHOL TEST BEFORE BEING OFFERED A POSITION.
Please note due to the volume of applications, we can only commit to contact those candidates we deem suitable for the position. However, we may retain your details and contact you in the future should suitable positions arise.
Please note the above job specification could be subject to change as agreed with our client