If you have experience administering vaccinations of any kind, Red Group want to hear from you!
Red Group are recruiting Registered Nurses across the country to support with the Flu Vaccination programme.
As a Vaccinator you will:
* Administration of the vaccine
* Adhere to infection control policies and procedures in-between clients
* Communicate with clients in a warm, compassionate, and personable manner
* Conducting pre-vaccination clinical assessments
* Reviewing patient medical histories and any potential adverse reactions
* Ensuring safe and effective vaccination delivery
* Adhere in line with PHE guidance to ensure both your safety and the safety of others
* Previous experience in delivering vaccinations and anaphylaxis
* Have the right to work within the UK
* NMC Registration
At Red Group, the safety and care for our staff is paramount and it is essentially vital to make sure our staff are doing everything they can within the guidelines to protect themselves and others. All our staff are supplied with certified PPE in line with PHE guidance.
For more information, please contact the team on (phone number removed)