We have an exciting opportunity for a Programme Delivery Executive to join our team based in Gilwell Park, Chingford, London (Hybrid working options available). This role offer an amazing salary of £36,712 per annum.
We're Scouts and everyone's welcome here - all genders, races and backgrounds. Right across the UK, we help over 400,000 young people aged 4-25 gain skills for life and find their place in the world. We help them speak up, play their part and shine bright.
The Programme Delivery Executive Role:
You will provide more and better support for local volunteers who deliver, or support others to deliver, an amazing programme that results in young people developing skills for life. You will be passionate about ensuring our programmes reach young people from all backgrounds and all communities. Marrying your knowledge of youth work delivery and pedagogy, the lived experience and enthusiasm of our volunteers and over a hundred years of delivering skills for life, you will help deliver a 4-24 Programme so that it is impactful, relevant and fun.
Key responsibilities as our Programme Delivery Executive:
* Support volunteers to deliver high quality programmes including youth social action, more nights away, increasing volume of top awards achieved, whilst prioritising those in areas of multiple deprivation and from Black, Asian, minority ethnic families
* Design and implement impactful national youth social action programmes for young people (aged 4-14), Young Leaders (aged 14-18), and adult volunteers
* Relationship building and support of UK Programme Commissioners, National Scout Active Support unit managers delivering high quality programmes whilst increasing efficiency, quality and impact
* Log, identify trends, and answer complex programme delivery queries from members via the Information Centre identifying trends, and upskilling others knowledge
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure programme delivery resources are safe, inclusive, brand compliant, well promoted and aligned to our digital-first approach
* Develop relationships and tools that allow you to reconcile team capacity/pace with evidence (user insights, website metrics etc.)
What we are looking for in our Programme Delivery Executive:
* Experience of supporting the delivery of impactful activities related to the development of young people, at a regional or national level. This may include basic knowledge of youth work pedagogy, learning styles, outdoor learning, or design tools such as Theory of Change and Logic Models, service design, problem analysis, primary and secondary research methods, inclusive consultation and reporting
* Experience of leading teams and undertaking line management responsibilities such as one-to-ones, appraisals, performance management and team development
* Knowledge of the UK youth sector and current policy agendas related to non-formal education for young people
* Knowledge of the #iwill six quality principles of youth social action
* Existing knowledge, or ability to rapidly acquire knowledge, related to early years education, youth work, and social action preferably in areas of multiple deprivation
* Understanding of volunteering in the charity sector including a volunteers journey (recruitment, appointment, induction, training and ongoing support).
What we can offer you as our Programme Delivery Executive??????????????:
* 25 days holiday and going up to 28 days after 2 years' service and 32 days after 5 years' service
* Additional holidays between Christmas & New Year
* Life Assurance
* Simply Health Scheme
* Generous Pension Scheme
* Free car parking
We are proud to be a family-friendly employer and offer...
* Up to four personal days paid leave a year
* Maternity/Paternity Leave
* Childcare Vouchers
* Flexible working hours
* Store Discount at our Scout Store + other online benefits
* Study and volunteer leave
Closing date: 11:59pm on Sunday 26 June 2022
Don't miss out on the opportunity to join our fantastic team! Click 'Apply' now!
The Scouts is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to diversity and actively seeking applicants from a wide range of backgrounds.
Strictly no agencies