Custard Recruitment are pleased to be working with a secondary school who are looking for a permanent School Maintenance and Site Assistant to join them from September.
I am keen to speak to candidates who have worked in a similar position previously. The role will require you to have an enhanced DBS check and reference checks.
You will be provided with a uniform and will report to the Site Manager.
You will act as a key holder and be willing to be on call over weekends and during school half terms.
You will be required to carry our minor repairs. Detect and report building defects and health and safety concerns.
From time to time you may be required to drive the school bus for trips or school run.
* Undertake first aider training and first aid duties as appropriate.
* To participate in the school's staff appraisal system as appropriate.
* To take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people.
* To present the best possible image of the school in general, and, in particular, in all contact and communications with the general public, visitors, parents, students, customers, suppliers and all other external organisations.
* To undertake training and staff development as needed and as determined by the school management.
* To undertake such other duties, commensurate with the post, which your managers, or other members of the Senior .Management Team may reasonably and occasionally require, including working evenings and covering for absent colleagues.
* To adhere to all school policies and procedures.
For a full job description and to discuss in further detail, please apply today with your most recent CV