Position Digital is a digital marketing agency with heart and grit. We're for brands with huge ambition.
Content marketing - We specialise in creating compelling, educational content. It's valuable to audiences and generates results and revenue for our clients.
SEO - There's no secret to improving online rankings. We're determined to create a new class of SEO through rigorous data analysis, passion and perseverance.
Link building - We take a systematic approach that's meticulously aligned to commercial goals and less resource intensive.
Digital PR + Outreach - A new breed of outreach that brings together PR and SEO, balancing automation with a human touch. We also build close relationships with influencers and give them something worth talking about.
As a former startup, we get how important it is to get results at the lowest possible price. That's why we're always determined to deliver unrivalled value and revenue generation.
Our tight-knit and diverse team is growing quickly. We're placing emphasis on bringing in even more diverse and eclectic perspectives. Join us to start making an impact from day one.
About The Role
You'll be responsible for managing our client portfolio and improving our clients' web presence through SEO, content marketing and digital PR strategies. You're an organised, dynamic, and results-driven leader with a technical and analytical approach to your work. As we offer remote working, we trust you to be self-motivated and great at managing your own time.
We're going through some really exciting growth with an expanding offering. You'll need to take the initiative and tackle brand new challenges as they come up.
This is a perfect opportunity for ambitious SEO Executives looking for more responsibility - and great for those who enjoy variety and working in a fast-paced environment across multiple channels and clients with a tight-knit team. The SEO Manager will be reporting to the Director and will have one or two junior members to manage.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
- Devise, plan and execute best-in-class SEO strategies for clients.
Manage client relationships.
- Conduct tech audits, content audits, keyword research & competitor analysis.
- Work with all the major CMS's including Shopify, WordPress and more to implement technical SEO fixes and content optimisations.
- Debug technical SEO issues on client websites.
- Deliver monthly performance reports.
- Collaborate with Tech, Content, PR and Outreach teams to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Manage junior members of the team and relationships with freelancers.
- 2 years in an account management role working with clients on SEO campaigns.
- Hands-on experience in technical SEO and/or content marketing in an agency or in-house.
- Excellent client communication and writing skills.
- Highly strategic with the ability to understand where to effectively prioritise efforts.
- Competent in Excel or Sheets.
- Experience using SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMrush etc.
- Experience using Google Data Studio
- Understanding of HTML and comfortable working the major CMS's
- Creative mindset and the ability to generate innovative ideas.
- Excellent project management skills, to deliver projects from inception to completion.