Yardi Systems Administration Assistant Manager - Real EstateFunds
- OUR CLIENT
is an established, multi-national Real Estate investment firm, focused on long-term investment solutions on behalf of their clients. They have considerably grown their Real Estate business and have an ambition to become one of the best real estate fund managers in Europe. Now they are looking to bring in a Yardi Systems Administration Assistant Manager
to join the technology team and to help manage and enhance Yardi Voyager. THE ROLE
will also involve working closely with other departments as well as external third party service providers including managing agents, fund administrators and auditors. The key responsibilities will include:
- Setup new legal entities, properties, units, leases and charges.
- Handle user and third-party Property Managing Agents requests / issues.
- Setup General Ledger & Bank Accounts.
- Respond to information requests using standard reports within Yardi Voyager.
- Oversee data quality - investigate and triage data quality issues.
- Provide general system training to both internal and external users.
- Support the development of Policies & Standard Operating Procedures.
- Create and maintain Custom Reports using Yardi Spreadsheet Reporting.
- Create and maintain Invoice Templates and Workflows.
- Coordinate User Access and IP Information Collection.
- Complete Custom System Setup.
- Organise and manage system & UAT Testing.
- Research and present New Yardi Voyager Features.
- Co-ordinate updates, software changes or emergency issues with all users.
- Perform System Maintenance and Update Tasks as part of BAU Activities.
- Drive Process Improvements, Simplification and Automation of Processes.
- Monitor Client Central for Latest Webinars Product Updates, Documentation & Technical Tips.
- Attend Yardi Advanced Solutions Conferences and Yardi End User group meetings.
- Ensure compliance with procedures and controls and internal risk policies.
- Assist with the annual audit process.
: To apply, you require to have 2+ years of experience supporting YARDI products, in particular, Yardi Voyager 7S, including experience implementing and upgrading Yardi Voyager. Also, experience working with multiple Property Managing Agents both UK and Europe is also required. You are expected to understand systems related property accounting processes including accounts payable and receivable. You should possess strong business analysis and Excel skills (PowerBI or similar skills are also beneficial). It is extremely important you are a great communicator able to articulate ideas coherently to colleagues, third party vendors and internal customers and possess strong English - other European languages would be beneficial. If you are able to work independently and take the initiative to manage daily tasks and special projects and possess good attention to detail and are a true team player, this is a great opportunity to develop your career within well-established, reputable and constantly growing international business.
Hybrid working is offered.