Call Centre Manager
Do you want to work for a leading Automotive Aftermarket
Business that is highly skilled and dedicated in creating and offering business solutions to the Automotive
sector across the UK?
I am looking for an experienced Call Centre Manager
to head up a team of Customer SupportExecutives
who are the first contact point for a very prestigious portfolio of clients.
For the right Call Centre Manager
, not only will you benefit from working with a very supportive management team, but you will be offered the opportunity of further career development, obtaining additional skills / qualifications and working for a business that values new ideas and independent thought.
The Call Centre Managers
role is a business-critical role and as such you will be responsible for;
- Overall productivity
- Team performance
- Team Mentoring & Management
- Team Training
- Resource Management
As Call Centre Manager
you must be proactive with great organizational skills, be very hands on and able to lead from the front.
Ideally located - Birmingham, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Coventry
Salary - Up to £45K basic DOE + 33 days Hols (inc BH), Additional Birthday Holiday, Pension, Health Care, Rewards Cash Plan, Length of Service awards, Onsite Parking, Career ProgressionThe Role
- Manage all telephone campaigns in line with the clients SLA's and KPI's
- Monitor, create, enhance existing process and develop new processes / procedures to improve performance and maximise efficiency
- Analyse and produce statistical data / reports
- Identify and communicate specific business trends they may lead to additional business opportunities
- Review team performance on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Conduct regular management & team meetings
- Respond efficiently to requests from Senior Managers / Directors
- Recruit, train, develop, mentor and monitor team members
Apply in Confidence:
Apply now for this Call Centre Managers
role by forwarding your CV
to Robert Cox at Glen Callum Associates Ltd on or Job Ref: 3897RC Call Centre Manager