Are you passionate about digital, email and data marketing?
Do you want to work for an innovative children's Charity who doesn't want to do things like any other?Client Details
My client is a national charity who work to transform the lives of disabled children and their families, enabling them to challenge the barriers they face throughout childhood by providing practical and emotional support.
The Charity is going through an exciting period of growth and with that, they are looking for creative and innovative people who want to be apart of something great. Description
The key responsibilities:
- The post holder will support the charity in the effective and efficient use of the CRM system and in doing so be the 'go to' person for support and guidance.
- Be the point of contact for the charity with the CRM supplier.
- Keep up to date with emerging themes and issues associated with Raiser's Edge and GDPR.
- Become an expert on GDPR and advisor to the business, advising employees including Directors throughout the charity.
- Create and implement on and offline customer loyalty initiatives.
- Work with other teams within the charity to drive a customer centric approach.
- Create new and innovative ways of engaging with our customers and retaining their support.
- Become a super-user of our in-house CRM management tool and champion its use to lead on customer management and retention throughout the whole charity.
- Analyse data looking at retention rates and using results to drive improvements
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Email marketing experience - development of supporter journeys for new and existing supporters.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the principles of email marketing.
- Strong copywriting skills with the ability to write engaging and emotive copy.
- Passionate about digital, email and data marketing.
- Organised and able to manage a busy workload with multiple campaigns and deadlines.
- Enthusiastic 'can do' attitude.
What's on offer?
- Access to a bonus scheme
- Friendly culture where everyone is encouraged to share new ideas
- Hybrid, flexible working
- Autonomy to be really creative and show initiative in their work
- Opportunity to change people's life