Senior Audit ManagerLondonUp to £75,000
Your role as an Senior Audit Manager:
- Are you passionate to become part of a growing firm and help to promote the technical expertise of the team and increase its profile?
What you'll need to succeed:
- Reporting directly to Audit and Business Advisory Partners, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of audit and accountancy clients, working closely with Audit and Business Advisory partners primarily in London
- You will be responsible for the planning, supervision and review of audit and accounts clients.
- Taking responsibility for each assignment from planning to completion, you will be the main point of contact for clients.
- Assisting the London Audit Team with technical accounting and auditing issues
- Actively training staff and contributing to their development.
- Billing and monitoring actual costs against budgets and reporting to partners on variances and drafting bills for review by partners.
- ACA or ACCA Qualified and at least 4 years post qualification experience as a manager.
- Use of computer packages including CCH, Alphatax, MS Office, Sage 50, Quickbooks, Xero.
- Strong technical knowledge of UK accounting and auditing standards (FRS 102, IFRS).
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with training and mentoring staff members.
To discuss this position in more detail, please contact me on or .
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.