Do you have compliance experience in the recruitment sector? If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you!About Montash
Montash are a high-performing and very social business based in central London, working within Europe's burgeoning tech markets during an explosive time of growth. Our qualified consultants support our clients with growth within technical projects. With over 18 years of experience in the professional services sector we are industry leading in what we do!
Based in Shoreditch central London these stations; Old street, Shoreditch high street, Moorgate. Liverpool Street are all a maximum of 10 minutes walk.
this role is mostly remote but will require you to be office based once a quarter.Description
For this role you will be working closely with the legal and compliance manager assisting in all day-day administrative duties. A large part of the work will involve raising new candidate contracts, raising candidate extensions and working on our internal database system. You will also be checking candidate documents, credit checking clients and ensuring any contract requirements are passed down from client contract to candidate contract.So who are we looking for?
We are looking to expand our back office team and we are in search of a compliance Officer who has experience working within the recruitment industry to support our team.
As the company grows and the Legal and Compliance manager's workload increases the right candidate will be able to train to handle compliance matters and some minor legal work. Duties
- Core Duties
- Management of candidate contracts, tracking signed and outstanding contracts, filing and organising completed documents.
- Credit checking new clients
- Unapproved deals report from Database
- General Bullhorn admin
- References for candidates
- Checking candidate documents,
- Approving new deals once contracts and documents are in place
- RFI form completion for Clients
- Further admin duties as may be required by the business
- AD Hoc Duties
- Dealing with GDPR queries, Subject Access requests and deletion requests
- Submitting quarterly HMRC intermediary report (quarterly)
- Checking IR35, AWR and Conduct regulation compliance
- Extended duties following training
- Advising consultants on compliance issues
- Compliance review and analysis
- Contract amendments
- Client contract reviews (perm)
What we offer:
- Some office admin experience
- Competent with word and excel
- Willing to learn
- Attention to detail
- Any legal qualification or experience would be an advantage but not necessary
• Salary 28k-33k
• Remote role
• A collaborative, supportive and mature environment
• Private healthcare
• Subsidised gym membership
• Cycle to work scheme
• Flexible working
To apply or learn more please get in touch with Usha at Talent@montash.com