Charity People are thrilled to be working with The Passage, an incredible homelessness charity to recruit a Community Fundraising Manager to join their Fundraising team.
This is an exciting time to join the team as you'll get to work on building the community pipeline and engage with stakeholders from new avenues.
Please note you don't need to be Catholic to work for us, but you must be committed to our values. .
Community Fundraising Manager
Location: London (Victoria) - Hybrid working
Salary: £36,298 inc LW
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours
- Strong close and supportive team
- 33 days annual leave including Bank holidays
- Access to excellent training and development opportunities
- Employee contribution pension
About the charity
The Passage's mission is to provide resources which encourage, inspire and challenge homeless people to transform their lives. The Passage seeks to be a place of hope, aspiration, change and innovation, underpinned by values that reach back over 400 years.
About the role
This role is perfect for an innovative and strategic Community Fundraiser as you'll be implementing a new Community Fundraising Strategy, whilst engaging and inspiring existing and new supporters and building a stable income pipeline.
- You'll create and lead the Community Fundraising strategy, and build a portfolio of diverse fundraising activities, campaigns and events to grow income.
- You'll build long term relationships with individuals, community supporters and local groups (e.g. churches and schools) to fundraise and build awareness of the charities incredible mission.
- You'll have a strong focus on bringing in new community partnerships, increasing the level of community support and income through the pro-active engagement.
- You'll recruit, train, manage and inspire volunteers to deliver strategic fundraising plans.
- You'll build strong relationships with supporters of the charities and stakeholders of all levels across the charity and externally.
- Fundraising, marketing or sales experience
- Initiative, enthusiasm and passion for the work of the charity.
- Solutions focussed and a great team player.
- A self-starter, enthusiastic and driven with strong team working ethic
- Willing to take the initiative and pro-actively engage with community supporters.
- Confident, articulate, outgoing and with excellent customer service skills,
- Can communicate empathetically when dealing with supporters.
- A passion to fight against homelessness
How to apply
Please email your cv to Tanya White at Charity People and she will be in touch to discuss the role in detail.
Closing date: Interviews will be happening on a rolling basis so please submit application as soon as possible.
Interview dates: TBC
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every application we receive.