At Palmer Hargreaves we're always looking out for new faces that can help us continue to deliver excellent strategic and creative ideas for our clients. We currently have an opportunity for an Account Manager with integrated experience to join our team.Location: Leamington SpaSalary: Competitive
Are you hungry to work for blue-chip brands in complex B2B industries? Keen to provide first class service and support in the delivery of multichannel projects? Proactive, adaptable and ready for a challenge? Then keep reading!
With at least three years' agency experience you'll be joining a dynamic, client-facing team. You'll have a proven track record in all aspects of account management and be ready to think smart and deliver exciting communications for our clients.Your main responsibilities will be:
Essential experience and skills:
- Providing first class service to your client base
- Managing day-to-day projects from start to finish
- Leading on the traditional and digital activation of client campaigns and projects
- Client liaison and management - including day-to-day problem solving and presenting to clients with minimal support
- Financial responsibility - accurate cost gathering, estimating and invoicing to support the team in achieving (or exceeding) client forecast targets
- Managing junior team members
- Creative and strategic planning support - developing ideas and recommendations to delight clients
- A proactive learner with a curious mind - keen to dive into clients' industries and understand their customers as well as keeping up to date on ever-changing marcomms landscape and technologies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Solid account management background and experience of marketing planning (budgeting / presenting / project management)
- Experience in planning, delivering and monitoring multichannel campaigns simultaneously across multiple client accounts
- Implementing marketing plans and providing guidance to clients
- Delivering campaigns on time, to budget and to the highest standards
- Proactively coordinating and managing workflows through internal teams, third parties and suppliers to ensure effective and efficient service delivery
- Experience managing and developing junior team members
- Commerciality - understanding ROI and value add services
- The ability to understand complex, B2B channels and industries
- The ability to understand different target customers, their needs and challenges
- Comfortable liaising directly with clients to extract information, identify challenges and opportunities
About Palmer Hargreaves
- Potential for glamorous foreign travel on some of our international accounts
- Chance to work with colleagues in our other offices in Germany and China
- Work on some really interesting 'change the world' accounts (ask us what we mean)
- Good package and benefits like company pension (you'll need it one day...)
- Great culture and lovely team
Welcome to Palmer Hargreaves. We're an independently owned, full-service, integrated marketing communications agency, established 38 years ago. Since then we've grown to over 200 PH'ers in our offices in the UK, Germany, and China. From our UK base in lovely Leamington Spa, we work in around 60 countries.
We're brilliant at delivering complex projects. The harder the problem; no worries, the more we like it. We sum up what we do in two words: Complex. Solved.
From strategy to content, creative and digital, we work for international brands like ABB, Bayer, Co-op, DeutscheTelekom, Ford, Henkel, LEVC and Mercedes-Benz.
We love to have fun, have great ideas, do amazing work, learn new stuff, grow great people and give them brilliant careers. We stand for the well-being of our people, always. For curiosity and creativity. For perseverance, resilience and 'grit' (we're tough, we're not easily put off!).
If that sounds like you and you would like to help us grow our business, we'd love to talk.If you think you could add real value to our team we'd love to hear from you.