A leading asset management focused consultancy firm is looking to hire a Banking and Financial Legal Associate with at least 1 years PQE to join their growing London team.Main Responsibilities
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating banking and finance documentation
- Liaison with clients under supervision of a partner
- Developing own informal internal and external network of contacts
- Attending and participating in Business Development and profile-raising events (training, client seminars etc)
The CLARC Guarantee
- Relevant experience within a leading law firm or in-house
- Excellent academic qualifications are essential, as is experience of reviewing, drafting and helping negotiate a wide range of finance documents
- Ideally experience acting for a range of clients - including financial institutions, PE houses and hedge funds
- Self-starter who is able to work independently but also within a collegiate atmosphere
- Ambitious and keen to work in a developing department
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com
Before applying for this position you need to submit your online resume
. Click the button below to continue.