Job title: Business Analyst - Healthcare / NHS
Based 3 days a week in Telford
Term: 18 months
Contract Rate: £250 per day (outside IR35)
Business Analyst Skills / Experience Required:
*NHS / Healthcare setting experience
*Experience of undertaking business analysis within a complex digital environment
*Significant experience of using business analysis elicitation techniques to create and develop user requirements
*Knowledge and significant experience in the range of business modelling tools and techniques to support and develop redesigned business processes, digital product selection, integration and implementation
*Significant experience of managing small to medium sized projects and interfacing with projects that run cross-functionally
*Significant experience / knowledge of business functions
*Significant knowledge and experience of business process redesign, business process integration with digital technology and other technical business-related aspects of projects
*Knowledge and application of different business analysis methodologies and techniques to support both Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
*Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office products including Visio
*Experience of using digital technology to deliver simpler, clearer, faster services
*PRINCE2 Foundation (or equivalent professional experience)
Business Analyst / Change Manager Job Purpose
• To facilitate and conduct activities in support of business change which maximises the use of digital technology
• To provide business analysis expertise and advice or, where required, act as 'temporary' project manager to ensure the delivery of outcomes that achieve identified and approved business needs and goals
Key Result Areas
1. Liaise with business stakeholders across the enterprise to redesign business processes around customer/end-user needs, based on evidence not assumptions, to deliver simpler, clearer, faster services.
2. Arrange and lead meetings, workshops and focus groups, conduct interviews etc. in support of requirements gathering and elicitation activities, or, to support business process redesign.
3. Ensure that requirements are fully elicited through a variety of appropriate techniques, which can then be prioritised, documented and approved prior to evaluation and selection or development of a solution.
4. Identify and use the most appropriate business analysis tools and techniques to document outcomes from requirements elicitation activities, process and system design and redesign, business modelling and other business analysis related tasks and make this information available to all stakeholders.
5. Lead the negotiation and redesign of business processes with digital technology integration using highly developed analytical, influencing and negotiation skills with all stakeholders
6. Create appropriate business modelling documentation necessary to support project development, audit and approval stages, e.g. "As-Is", "To Be" and Gap Analysis, ensuring the documentation meets the needs of the intended audience.
7. Be familiar with System, functional and user requirements specifications, documentation and information gathering techniques
8. Manage testing, training and transition tasks as well as benefits realisation and lessons learned activities in relation to the redesigned new business processes integrated with digital technology.
9. Act as subject matter expert where required on business process redesign, business process integration with digital technology and other technical business-related aspects of projects.
10. Attend project meetings and support project managers and business stakeholders where required to ensure successful project outcomes.
11.Present / share your findings, advise on best practice and communicate outcomes and process changes, deliverables and project activities to internal and external audiences.
12. Analytical skills and experience in order to analyse and report on data.
13.Have an overall awareness on how technology can assist driving efficiencies.
12.Carry out any other duties which fall within the broad spirit, scope, levels and purpose of this job description