We are working with a client in North London who are looking for an exceptional Food Teacher, to teach Key Stage 3 and 4.
The role will be to start in September 2022, on a long term to permanent role.
We are looking for a colleague who will embrace our drive to ensure that Food is at the core of our curriculum and has students' progress at the forefront of their teaching.
Overall purpose of the job: To plan, mark and teach throughout the Key Stages.
Duties and responsibilities
* To plan and teach outstanding lessons following the agreed departmental schemes. .
* To provide meaningful feedback to pupils on their progress to help them to improve.
* To work effectively within the team to continually improve pupil outcomes.
* To track and monitor the progress of students and ensure timely interventions are made as needed.
* To comply with the procedures and routines of the department or departments within which the teacher's assigned classes fall.
* To comply with the Teachers' Standards and for fill full teaching responsibilities
We will be looking to arrange interviews next week if possible.
Please apply if you are interested
The successful candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including, eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS disclosure and full references including one from your most recent employer. Strategy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment