Permanent, 31.25 hours per week
£11.60-£12.80 per hour
Days and nights available
We're on the hunt for brilliant new care assistants!
This is a great opportunity for a care assistant to join our client's well respected and 'GOOD' CQC rated 60 bed nursing home located in Chiswick on permanent full time contract.
Whether you're new to care or have years of care assistant experience, you understand what it means to provide exceptional care.
As a care assistant you will provide the highest quality of care to the residents, enabling them to live later life well. Your role will be varied, interesting and rewarding and by joining us, you'll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
Main duties for care assistants are as follows:
* Providing personal care such as toileting, washing and dressing
* Give support and care to the residents whilst maintaining their rights to independence, privacy, dignity and choice
* Checking and reporting any change in residents conditions to a senior care assistant or nurse
* Practical Support - Making beds, preparing food & laundry
* Medical support - Taking temperatures, pulse etc
* Liaise with visiting family and friends
Care assistant hour/shifts:
31.25 hours per week
Rate of Pay:
Days £11.60 per hour
If you're interested in this role as a 'Care Assistant', please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, Tori-Leigh Walsh, a call on (phone number removed) and use job reference number 'TW26181