A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Manager to work for a well-established non-destructive testing equipment and accessories manufacturer, who are part of a global manufacturing group
BASIC SALARY: £50,000 - £55,000
· Group Pension
· Additional group benefits
LOCATION: Based from our manufacturing base in Wiltshire, which is operating on a hybrid 3-day in the office schedule that features remote working flexibility. There will be some international travel required
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Bristol, Bath, Oxford, Reading, Southampton, Worcester, Swindon, Gloucester
JOB DESCRIPTION: Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Marketing Director - Non Destructive Testing Equipment, NDT Equipment, Manufacturer
Reporting to the Divisional Marketing Manager, this is a key position within the marketing team with the primary responsibility being to formulate and execute the EMEA marketing strategy to realize the full potential of the business as the market leader in NDT testing consumables and equipment. This position requires close collaboration with the sales leadership and product development teams to ensure annual plan objectives are met and exceeded.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Marketing Director - Non Destructive Testing Equipment, NDT Equipment, Manufacturer
· Define and deliver localizes marketing strategy for EMEA, including integrated marketing campaigns, new product launch support and content creation.
· Develop and execute regional product messaging and value proposition communication alongside the EMEAR product management teams
· Manage the EMEAR digital marketing plan, including website and email strategy
· Coordinate and deliver new product launches for global products for there Go-To-Market strategy and annual product revenue goals.
· Build on existing marketing processes, share best practices divisionally and improve regional consistency.
· Communicate with there channel partners to ensure they have access to and leverage the latest messaging and marketing content.
· Analyse market research data to suggest marketing strategies that can be implemented to improve market share.
· Collaborate with the Sales team to drive growth at existing and new accounts
PERSON REQUIREMENTS: Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Marketing Director - Non Destructive Testing Equipment, NDT Equipment, Manufacturer
· We are interested in receiving applications from Marketing professionals with extensive experience in marketing within a B2B environment, preferably manufacturing.
· You will have a good working understanding of selling and marketing in a global environment and experience of supporting new product launch strategies, including marketing communications and value proposition development.
· Any knowledge and experience of gathering customer and end user insights and leveraging those insights to build strategy, would be of particular interest.
· Strong attention to detail as well as excellent organisational skills and as well the ability to manage multiple priorities independently.
· Ideally you will have experience of Adobe Creative Suite, Pardot, Salesforce and Google Analytics
Personal characteristics that describe you include:
· Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively and build strong working relationships across all levels
· Intelligent and technically competent, able to lead and influence a team of manufacturing personnel Self-driven and motivated; able to demonstrate future leadership qualities
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager with the drive and ambition to develop their career with a worldwide supplier of non-destructive testing accessories and consumables into the aerospace, automotive and oil & gas industries.
We are part of a global manufacturing group operating in 57 countries and employing over 48,000 people worldwide. Our industrial products and solutions are at work all over the world. From the spaces we live and work, cars we drive through to the mobile devices we rely on, you are never more than a few steps away from one of our innovative, specialist products or solutions.
We are there to ensure materials used to build everything from cars to bridges, airplanes, heavy machinery, buildings and railroads can handle the stresses of everyday use and help engineers, technicians and mechanics know when those parts have reached the end of their useful life.
We offer the genuine opportunity for career development within the company and the group globally. Where possible, we have an active policy of promotion from within and firmly believe in the development of all personnel
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Marketing Manager, Strategic Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, Marketing Communications Manager
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: IP16772, Wallace Hind Selection