Nets International is a System Integrator and Technology Solutions provider headquartered in Dubai - United Arab Emirates, operating in 5 countries, including Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. We have recently started our operations in the United Kingdom with the vision of becoming the leading technology enabler.
Government policy for Full Fibre to home is the UK's digital future and it has already started turbo charging the country. Building the new Fibre network across UK won't be quick and easy. It requires physical build to more than 30 million front doors, thousands of skilled engineers and billions of pounds of investment. Nets International Limited has been setup in the UK to play a significant role in the industry. NETS has expertise in delivering Fibre Optic access network projects for all segments of the Fibre Infrastructure Provider networks.
NETS have completed larger Fibre to the home network projects for service providers in the UAE and still going strong with our Access Network services. With over 300+ resources and 30 years of System Integration experience, NETS International has served more than 100+ clients across the globe addressing various business challenges with innovative ICT solutions and services
Requirements and Responsibilities:
Minimum of 1-2 years of fibre cabling & splicing experience, FTTH connections from OH/UG network to homes, terminate and install a variety of fibre optic cables, connectors, and enclosures fibre.
* Openreach BT PIA UG/OH certifications, NRSWA qualifications, EUSR/CSCS Card are required.
* Ability to handle fibre cables, splicing, testing and willing to learn to work on larger networks. We offer trainings to potential candidates to help them grow their career.
* Must be proficient in using the latest fibre optic tools and fibre optic test equipment.
* Ability to test and troubleshoot damaged fibre effectively and efficiently.
* Experience in testing using power metre and OTDR.
* Must be able to read, comprehend, and interpret site plans, splicing scheme construction drawings, and scope of work.
* Demonstrated expertise in underground and overhead network of Openreach, fibre splicing techniques, and general industry knowledge.
* Rodding and Roping, Fibre blowing
* Heavy cable pulling and Installing Fibre Optic Cables
* Basic computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and outlook.
* Valid UK driving license
Eligibility: The ideal candidate will have 1-2-year experience working on the Fibre network, be willing to cover London locations and beyond.
* CSCS Card
* Openreach BT PIA UG/OH Accreditations
* NRSWA Unit 2
* Full UK Driving License
* SSSTS & SMSTS OR any other equivalent experience (optional)
* City & Guilds 3667 (Optional)
Personal Qualities we look for:
* Willing to travel long distances
* Comfortable in driving vans
* Team Worker
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Customer Focus.
* Be willing to share his knowledge and experience
Location: Farnborough and surrounding areas
* £120 - £160 depending on experience. If employed then between 24K to 34K, again depending on experience.
* Full tool kit and PPE
* Excellent Incentives / Earning opportunities
* Potential to be part of other long-term projects