The Account Manager will liaise frequently with the client to ensure s smooth and successful campaign and
overall costumer experience. The role will consist of managing account whilst monetising the relation as well as
bringing in some new business.
The client, who is based in London and has international offices, supports the global business community with the pursuit of meaningful storytelling.
Their mission is to delve into the stories behind every business, bringing forth what matters most with one bespoke package. Through the power of visual storytelling, they craft stories that connect people, amplify voices, and inspire action.
The key responsibilities working as the Account Manager would be to:
• Communicate with clients to understand their needs and explain product value
• Build relationships with clients based on trust and respect
• Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfilment
• Collecting and analysing data to learn more about consumer behaviour
• Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes
• Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services
• Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes
• Identifying industry trends
• Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience
• Increase the company's sales profits
The successful candidate would be required to have:
• Relevant higher education in Sales, Marketing or Communications would be advantageous
• Relevant experience (2 -4 years)
• Accuracy & attention to detail are key
• Being able to multitask and handle several client accounts
• Have extensive knowledge of the company's products and services
• Ability to collect, track and analyse large amounts of data
• Must be able to communicate efficiently - verbally, in print and on the phone
• The ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
• Strong system knowledge in particular with Excel and Google Sheets
On offer to the successful candidate is:
Highly competitive salary
progression within international business
Great office location in London
Excellent training and development