Are you an experienced Senior Care Assistant or Team Leader who takes pride in delivering the highest standards of care to older people? If so, then join our clients fantastic care team and put your career in the best hands.
Ref No. PK52919 - Key details:
* £11.86 per hour
* Days or Nights
* Full time or part time (2, 3 or 4 shifts per week)
* Good CQC report
As a Care Team Leader / Senior Care Assistant you'll be passionate about delivering great care and about inspiring younger team members to do the same. You'll take pride in keeping accurate records and you'll always have an eye on how to improve processes and work with colleagues to make that happen. If you have an NVQ Level 2/3 or above in Health and Social Care and Senior Care Assistant or supervisory experience within a care setting we would love to hear from you!
This role is in a beautiful 40 bedded Care Home in Birkenhead that is run by a large, nationwide charity and specialises in elderly and dementia care. Their CQC report is rated 'Good' and they are close to train stations, multiple bus routes and offer free onsite parking. The Home takes great pride in the standard of its service and seeks to allow as much individual freedom and choice as possible in order to achieve a homely atmosphere and satisfied elderly residents. As a Senior Carer / Care Team Leader you will help to run the home and lead the Care Assistants to provide the very highest quality of care possible to the residents. Duties will include care plans and medication administration along with shift leading on the floor.
Experienced Senior Care Assistants and Team Leaders are encouraged to apply now! The company also have similar opportunities in Liverpool.
* Provide leadership and support for care staff
* Ensure that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available.
* Administer medication
* Ensure clear and accurate records are kept.
* Create and update care plans
Care Team Leader Skills & Experience
* Experience of working with older people
* Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans
* Experience of leading a shift
* Good organisational skills and supervisory skills
* Ability to plan allocate and delegate work appropriately
Care Team Leader Qualifications
* NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
* Medication trained
For more information on this Senior Care Assistant / Care Team Leader role please call Phil King on (phone number removed)