Do you want to bring the world of Stranger Things to life?
This summer, an immersive experience based on the hit 80s-set drama Stranger Things will come to London, and you can be a part of it!
Adecco are proud to be partnered with the Stranger Things Experience to recruit a Retail Manager to start in Mid-July running until Jan 2023. £20 per hour working 40 hours per week, Wed - Sun.
· you will take responsibility for the day-to-day operations for our Merchandise store
· Drive KPIs across key areas - customer feedback, store presentation, H&S, financials, and stock
· Liaise with couriers finalising stock intake
· Planning rotas to make best use of shifts and staff availability to cover peak times
· General Admin and reporting for the merchandise store
· Assist with the running of key events such as press nights
· Uphold our values of outstanding customer service
· Drive continuous improvement across all sectors & Colleague Development including all team communications
· £20 per hour
· Shifts between 4pm-12pm Weds-Fri and 10am-12pm Sat-Sun
· Located in Brent Cross
· Start date from 28th July
· Running until 1st Jan 2023
What do we need from you?
· Previous retail leadership experience at any level
· A sound understanding of the retail industry
· Good knowledge of Stock intake and inventory management
· Stock control & merchandising
· A passion for customer service
· Ability to inspire and motive a team
· Experience of working to KPIs
· Good IT Skills
· The ability to 'wow' your guests, continuing the immersive live experience.
· This is a live experience; you will need to adapt quickly and roll with the punches whatever happens.
· Excellent teamwork and communication skills
· A positive approach to your work
· A work pattern to suit you, with 2 consecutive days per week off as minimum
· Branded uniform to blend right in with the world of Stranger Things
· Exciting live work environment
· Annual leave allowance
· Pension Scheme
· Employee Benefits including Eye Care Vouchers, corporate discounts and more
· On site employee support
· Weekly pay
Apply now for a call back to discuss this amazing opportunity.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser