Role: Engineering Scheduler
(Would suit someone with experience in Helpdesk / Scheduling background)
Rate: £110 per day PAYE with opportunity of overtime and on call rates
Duration: Until Dec 2022
The Engineer Assistant will be responsible for supporting the timely delivery of the MSP core services during operating hours of 7.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday, working and supporting the engineering staff in the MSP HUB.
There are two alternating shifts 7:30 - 5:00 or 8:30 - 6:00.
There is a requirement for weekend working one in 6 weeks.
This is a delivery focused role which will require excellent organisational and communication skills as well as the ability to work under pressure. Ensuring the day-to-day delivery of the 'maintenance service provider' services in this fast paced and KPI driven role is an exciting yet challenging role.
The role will be responsible for processing all incoming requests for services and programming resources to attend to the service requests from the Client in real time. This will ensure that the contractual priority requirements are met.
Responsibilities: Ensure real-time delivery of the core services provision under the MSP contract. Achieve the MSP core service delivery objectives. Ensure all controls, policies and procedures are followed.
· Record and maintain information in the appropriate software system/database in accordance with the operating processes for the MSP HUB.
· Providing effective deployment of sub-contact staff to ensure contractual obligations are achieved.
· Scheduling of response to meet the requirements of the MSP contract. Take on ad-hoc tasks and projects as directed. Provide resolutions to any queries or issues in line with policies and procedures in a timely manner. Provide the expected service levels and quality by adopting a positive attitude and helpful behaviour.
Skills & Person Specification:
· Experience of multiple stakeholder liaisons across complex work sites, via email, electronic data systems or telephone.
· 5 years of experience in an operation control/contact centre or reactive environment.
· Experience of working in a methodical and detailed manner with understanding of reasons for clear information recording.
· Evidence of working co-operatively with team members and colleagues, contributing positively and constructively to the achievement of team goals.
· Experience and working knowledge of the construction industry/operations industry with focus on high volume task management work flow.
· Management of communications and information records in a high volume transactional environment.
· Experience of working in a real-time environment (essential).
· A positive problem solver with demonstrable experience.
· Organised and logical thinker.
· Good communicator (both written and verbal) with all stakeholders.
· Competent IT skills with extensive use of computer-based task management and reporting systems (preferably Microsoft Dynamics and Power BI).
· Demonstrate an effective understanding of operational procedures in a task-based contract.
--- Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website