Year 3 Class Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Are you a fully qualified teacher who is looking for a part-time teaching role based near Northampton?
We are currently supporting a Primary School in the local area of Rushden who require a teacher to take on a Year 3 class in the new year to cover maternity on a part-time basis.
If successful, you will be required to commit to at least 2 terms (Monday-Wednesday) and take on full teaching responsibilities.
* Main Pay Scale (£(Apply online only) per day)
* Rated 'Good' School in Northamptonshire (near Rushden)
* Supportive consultant to help with the transition into a new role
The School is a one form entry mainstream primary school who requires cover when they return in the new year. You will be taking on a fantastic KS2 class who love attending school, behaviour is excellent across all year groups and you will be welcomed member of staff.
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Minimum 1 year of teaching in a mainstream School (ideally KS2)
* Passionate about teaching, engaging with pupils and a good team player
* Ideally, you will live locally or in a commutable distance to Rushden
* Able to maintain standards
* Planning and preparation
* Support other members of staff where required
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV by applying via the link and we will be in touch with Karl on (url removed)!
We can provide supply on the other days available if required or if you're looking for a full-time position in the local area, please get in touch on (phone number removed)