This is an excellent opportunity to be working as Account Manager for an award winning and successful recruitment team. Our client is a leading privately owned recruitment company with a huge turnover. They provide temporary staff for many of the best known names in food and fresh produce, warehousing and distribution, FMCG, retail, airside and the home entertainment industry.
This is a busy contract, and you will resource and recruit the temporary workforce for a large food production facility. You will build and maintain a very strong client relationship to ensure that you fully understand the client's needs, and ensure that you have a suitable and quality workforce to meet the clients demands over the shift patterns.
* You will be responsible for agency workers, 1 direct report and 2 shop floor
* Development & mentoring of reports
* Overall responsibility for day to day running of site
* Recruitment & Induction of all workers
* Accurate payroll input
* MI reporting
* Investigations / DH / Appeals
* Client engagement - daily / monthly meetings
* Immediate start date available