Role Title: Trainee eCommerce Assistant
Trainee eCommerce Assistant - ** EXCITING OPPORTUNITY **
We're excited to announce we are hiring for our next Trainee eCommerce Assistant!
We are looking for a driven and dynamic individual to learn and grow, help accelerate the growth of our eCommerce stores and help drive sales and achieve targets online.
The Trainee eCommerce Assistant role:
Reporting to the eCommerce manager, this is an exciting opportunity to join an internal, in-house marketing team, who support the marketing for a group of companies across the marketing spectrum.
This is a great role for someone looking to gain eCommerce experience in a high-growth team, managing multiple thriving eCommerce platforms.
Trainee eCommerce Assistant Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the eCommerce Manager to support the day-to-day operation of multiple big-brand websites on a day-to-day basis.
- Checking the website product information is loaded and displaying correctly, and product imagery is updated where necessary.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure all assets and product information is received prior to any launch.
- Updating the content on the website (banners, USPs, product descriptions, category headers) and briefing in any assets required to the in-house design team.
- Provide administrative support to the eCommerce team as required.
- Set-up of new lines and maintenance of the online product catalogue.
- Promotion administration.
- On-site search optimisation.
- Assisting with website development projects.
- Liaising with the wider marketing team (CRM/ Social/ Design) with product/promotional details across online campaigns.
- Analyzing competitor activity to ensure the site is commercially competitive.
- Supporting the customer care team where needed to provide further order details and product information.
Ideal Skills and experience for Trainee eCommerce Assistant:
- No eCommerce skills required, full training given.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Excel.
- A team player who can show evidence of working within a team.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable communicating with multiple stakeholders and the senior management team.
- Essential: willing and ready to learn.
Trainee eCommerce Assistant Benefits:
- Hybrid working (Remote + In Office)
- Flexible work policy
- Outdoor games area at the office
- Training and wide scope of progression
- Regular Work Social Event
- Spacious Communal Area (Table Tennis, Basketball, Football)
- Modern Facilities
-Great Development & Progression