Our prestige engineering client is currently recruiting for the following role:
Business Analyst Manufacturing PLM - Remote Working / Warwickshire - Up to £325 /Day (Outside IR35) - 6 Months contract
This role falls within the deployment element of Manufacturing PLM and is the crucial bridge between technical delivery and companywide adoption of a class leading manufacturing process programme. The Business Analyst - Manufacturing PLM / Process Specialist is responsible for development of processes and ensuring full understanding of Manufacturing use cases for the Manufacturing Engineering tools (e.g. process creation, allocation. Line balancing, simulation etc.).
- Work with client's functional areas to understand the Manufacturing Engineering processes & methodologies
- Identify and implement manufacturing process, method and tool improvements utilising out of the box functionality
- Support backlog refinement - understand the capabilities and features and split into user stories
- Collaborate with toolset provider (Dassault Systèmes) about how to use the system in the context of the backlog
- Understand Client scenarios (use cases) and support the development team to deliver capabilities in support of these
- Stakeholder management - run sprint reviews with customers, highlight challenges, keep customers updated on progress being made
- Create and document methods (user guides) which describe how to execute the design and deployed solution
- Collaboration with other PLM workstreams on work content impacting cross functionally, particularly UBOM and Change Management workstreams
- Deployment process activity - work closely with systems team to deploy solution into integration environment, and create test plan, run testing in that environment on production data
- Support deployment to production and work closely with Engineering teams to ensure seamless transition to the new toolset
Experience / Skills Required:
- Excellent understanding of end-to-end manufacturing processes
- Relevant Degree in software engineering or practical experience
- Proven knowledge of Manufacturing Engineering processes, tools and techniques.
- Familiar with Engineering Bill of Materials and Manufacturing Bill of Materials Managing procurement information, product configurations, multi plant scenarios and Bill of Process (BoP)
- Experience taking manufacturing customer requirements and designing, developing and implementing IT solutions into production
- Experience of the ARIS process mapping tool
- Significant experience in Dassault Systèmes 3DExperience Delmia application or DELMIA V5 is desireable
The role will be Warwickshire based, with travel between engineering plant locations as required. The role may on occasion also require international travel.
Please note to apply for this position, you MUST have a UK passport / valid UK settlement status or a Visa that does not require sponsorship of any kind.
The services advertised by Premea Limited for this vacancy are those of an Employment business.
Premea is a specialist IT & Engineering recruitment consultancy representing clients in the UK and internationally within the Automotive, Motorsport and Aerospace sectors