Cover Supervisor's RequiredImmediete Starts
At The Supply Register, we pride ourselves on supplying high quality support staff/cover supervisors to schools across london and we are looking to increase our pool of staff as we have numerous opportunities starting immediately.
This is a great opportunity for an unqualified or aspiring teacher to gain valuable experience working in a school setting and make a real difference to the lives of these pupils.As a Cover Supervisor you will:
You will recieve:
- Have some experience teaching in school environment
- To supervise whole classes during the short-term occasional absence of the class teacher and deliver pre-prepared activities
- To provide general support to the class teacher(s) in the management and organisation of the student and the classroom
- Hold a Higher Education Degree, Teaching Qualification, NVQ or any relevant Qualification
- To organize the days lessons efficiently in advance so that they run as smoothly as possible.
- To take registers in all lessons and promptly report any in lesson absences.
- To support in main office administration whenever required.
Salary paid to scale weekly through PAYE Support throughout your placements Opportunities for flexible full-time, part-time or contract work Daily rate:
£74.84 to £119.01 (dependant on experience)Candidates will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references to cover the last 24 months of work based assignmentsPlease contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss this role in further detail.