Job Title: Customer Service Team Leader
Based: Reading, Berkshire
Our mission is to reimagine, transform and deliver the workspace of tomorrow by providing holistic solutions that enable progressive organisations to drive better business outcomes, improve the overall wellness and productivity of their employees and enhance customer communications.
This role is to provide support to users in an efficient and accurate manner and assist the Head of Service with managing the Service Desk. The goal is to make sure that customers value is maintained to the standards set forth by the company.
* Accurate tracking and logging of Key Client tickets and providing end to end service (including projects) to customers, manufacturers and third parties
* Proactively monitoring of client solutions in agreement with management and inline with client specific KPI's.
* Manage service inbox.
* Gain Knowledge of all internal teams and third party escalation points to allow for seamless call management and escalation.
* Assisting other departments with technician resource
* Adding and investigate consumable requests through Sales orders and Third Party Suppliers
* Offering basic telephone assistance where applicable to the resolution of tickets.
* Working to achieve and excel all internal KPI's and client engaged SLA's across the business.
* Assisting with RMA and warranty replacements
* Allocating engineer resource and monitoring engineer calendars both internal and third parties
* Ensure proper documentation is raised for engineers, i.e. health and safety and project related documents
* Monitor and manage staff sickness and ensure effective holiday planning across the department
* Provide first level through taking calls and handling incidents/service requests
* Conveying resolutions to customers
* Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
* Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of tickets
* Update service records throughout the service record's life cycle
* Update customer data and produce activity reports when requested
* Preserve and grow knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
Key Skills, Experience and Knowledge
* Working experience in a service desk environment is essential
* Excellent communication, telephone, email and customer focused service skills
* An understanding of Audio Visual and MPS products and connections is essential