Are you someone who has the ability to build professional relationships effectively or are sales orientated with the ability to 'pitch' in a personable and engaging manner? If you are then come join our Integration Team as an Engagement Coordinator
You'll need these skills to support and assist in the relationship development of new and existing organisations, who can become additional source of referrals for our Jets contract.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in networking and building effective and strong relationships, experience of delivering in a high-performance target driven culture. You must have excellent communication, presentational, interpersonal, planning and organisational skills. You must be competent and confident to engage with the team and stakeholders via a range of innovative ways, including use of modern digital technologies. However, we aren't always looking for someone who ticks every single box we're looking for someone who has the will to succeed and loves getting things done.
In return for your dedication, knowledge, and commitment, we're offering a competitive salary range £20,500 to £23,000 p.a. pro rata dependent on experience) with these great benefits:
* 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day off (with the opportunity to buy additional days)
* 2 Volunteer Days
* Company Pension Scheme - 5% Employee 5% Employer
* Health Insurance Allowance
* Employer Paid Healthcare Cash Plan, incl. 3 x salary life assurance
* Annual Salary Increase
* Enhanced Maternity/Adoption and Paternity Pay Arrangements
* Free access to BenefitHub - an online portal with access to a wide range of retail discounts, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Commuter Tickets
* Refer a Friend Scheme
There's also the opportunity to progress your career!
Interested? There's an easy to apply route below to upload your CV!
If you need any further information, talk to our experienced Internal Recruitment Team on (phone number removed) .
Seetec Group is an employee-owned organisation and we continually pride ourselves on our sense of community, both in the incredible work we do throughout UK and Ireland, and internally within our 2,500-strong team. People are at the front, centre and heart of every service we provide and each decision we make. What it means to be employee-owned.
What our people say.
Hours: 37 hours a week. Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 5pm, Friday 8.30 am to 4.30pm
Closing Date: 11 July 2022
* Deliver the programme engagement strategy across a defined area, which will focus on targeted approaches to organisations, leading to the creation of effective referral channels into DWP Provision.
* To support the performance of our programmes, by setting-up effective referral channels.
* Working with internal and external stakeholders develop and agree programme engagement plans to meet performance requirements of our DWP provision
* With Integration Team colleagues, support the development and maintain relationships with key stakeholder groups (e.g. Local Authorities, Education, LEP's, Chamber of Commerce, Third Sector orgs) to ensure our approach and offer is aligned with local stakeholder objectives.
For full job description follow the link: Engagement Co-ordinator
Skills and Experience
* Experience in developing and leveraging relationships.
* Experience of networking and building effective and strong relationships with a range of stakeholders.
* Experience of delivering in a high-performance target driven culture
* Experience of delivering services to meet contractual and quality standards
* Fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
* Working in recruitment, government funded services or similar sectors.
* Knowledge of the employability industry
* Knowledge of the Southern Area labour market and challenges of the job market
* Ability to travel to enable deployment across a specified geographical area (region), when required
SEETEC PLUSS is one of the UK's leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year. Committed to empowering people to better their lives, Seetec Pluss supports individuals from all walks of life to enter and progress in the world of work. We create and source jobs and opportunities, and by focusing on people's strengths we raise aspirations and help them overcome their barriers to work and develop the skills that employers are looking for. Together, we open up a world of opportunity to individuals and organisations, supporting them with their aspirations today so they can thrive in the future.
As part of the expansion to the existing Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS), which provides tailored employment support services to individuals, this role will ensure a targeted employment scheme is available to those individuals who have recently been made unemployed as a result of the devastating impact of Covid-19.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in any way. Our full policy statement of "Ex-Offenders" can be found on our website under "About us"
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity