Jumar are seeking a contract Automation Programme Test Manager to join a leading software services company. This organisation are working with leading-edge technology to deliver critical projects that improve and maintain critical UK infrastructure.
If you're an Automation Programme Test Manager with experience working on large scale projects then we want to hear from you!
Role: Automation Programme Test Manager
Location: 3 days per week in Nottingham
Pay Rate: £600 - £650 Inside IR35
Length: Initial 6 month contract
Responsibilities will include:
* Strategic and technical leadership, making recommendations around tooling and overall testing approaches
* Providing goals and objectives encompassing the organisations test strategy
* Test documentation (Plan, closure report, test packs and scenarios)
* Work package Management across the campaign and various high profile work-streams
* Managing 15 Automation test analysts
* Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, Rest APIs, Selenium and similar tool sets
If you're immediately available and open to new contracts then please apply today! This is an urgent requirement and will move to interviews very quickly