Established Facilities Management organisation seeks an experienced Contract Manager to manage and monitor cleaning contracts in Oxfordshire. If you have previous experience as a Contract Manager or in a similar role within the Facilities Management industry and experience within a Help Desk environment, then please apply today!
Contract Manager duties would include:
* Operational planning at contract level with responsibility for contract performance and monitoring, ensuring all operational requirements of the contract are met.
* Client interface.
* Recruitment, training, performance management & retention of staff.
* Management of budgets and provision of reports.
* Notification of any health and safety, environmental or premises management concerns to the Health & Safety Focal Point or Environmental Focal Point.
* Ensuring Company is always presented in a positive manner.
* Compliance with all existing company systems, procedures and work practices.
* Establishment of excellent interpersonal relationships with Company clients, suppliers, employees and other outside agencies.
Note: A Criminal Records Bureau check may be carried out for this role.
Skills required as Contract Manager:
* Previous experience within a similar role
* Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
* Fluency in polish (desirable)
* Highly organised and pro-active
* Accomplished Team Leader/Manager
* Clear understanding of customer service guidelines/principles
* IT Proficient
* Full Clean UK Driving Licence (company vehicle provided - will need to meet insurance requirements)
Location: Oxfordshire (other UK sites as required).
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week (must be flexible due to individual contract times of service)
Salary: £30,000 p.a.
Company Benefits: 20 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension, Vehicle and Fuel Card, SSP
If you would like to take on the role as a Contract Manager then please call (phone number removed) or email your CV over to me to m.brown@smart1recruitment. Don't wait, Apply today