Contract: Outside IR35
Pay rate: Up to £800 per day
Duration 3 months rolling contract
Start date: ASAP
Required: Candidate will require SC Clearance but can start with BPSS, SC will be applied for once BPSS approved.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Security Architect to support a huge infrastructure modernisation programme, where they're transitioning from on-premise to Cloud (Azure).
This Security Architect exists within the Technology & Digital Change (T&DC) team who are responsible for all Technology and Digital Change.
The Client who are pioneers, innovators and experts within their field and are the only UK organisation able to provide technical support across the whole their industry.
They operate a hybrid infrastructure and continue to lead the way in maximising the use of cloud technology in their industry. As a member of the Architecture Team, the Security Architect will be responsible for the technical security of their assets and infrastructure.
• Extensive use of and compliance to other security framework's, such as ISO 90001, ITIL,HMG Information Assurance Standards/CPNI/CAS, NIST/CIS, and BS EN 15713
• Experience of producing RMADS
• Experience of working on on-premise to Cloud Migrations.
• Highly competent in designing secure system architectures through the application of patterns and principles, to meet user needs whilst managing risks.
• Experienced in turning business problems into technical designs by designing systems characterised by managed levels of risk, business, and technical complexity and meaningful impact.
• Demonstrable knowledge and understanding how governance works, what governance is required and taking responsibility for the assurance of parts of a service knowing what risks need to be managed.
• Practical understanding of architecture methodology e.g. TOGAF.
• SO27001 Lead Auditor/implementer preferred
• CLAS accreditation preferred
• Be eligible for security clearance to SC level.
If you are looking for your next challenge, please send your CV to (url removed)