*Fitness Instructor - King Alfred Sports Centre - Highbridge, Somerset*
*Centre: *King Alfred Sports Centre
*Hours: *Zero Hours Contract
At 1610 our boundless energy inspires others to make a real difference to their lives. King Alfred Sports Centre is a state-of-the-art Fitness and Wellbeing Centre with a Sports Hall and Fitness Suite.
As a Fitness Instructor (Wellness Coach) you will be working with our customers to ensure they receive an engaging, fun and supportive experience.
*The Role Includes:*
* Coaching all members through their wellness journey to reach their goals and aspirations, using digital platforms, including MyWellness and the 1610 App.
* Work towards and achieve performance-based targets.
* Deliver gym floor appointments, taking each member through our Kickstart Journey.
* Effectively coach members through the safe operation of equipment, ensuring equipment is maintained and clean.
* Actively promote the Centre's activities via in-reach and outreach events.
* Ensure a high standard of customer service to all 1610 members, being confident to approach and engage with our varied member base.
*The successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Check.*
* Level 2 Fitness Qualification.
* Good communication skills.
* Knowledge of fitness technology.
* Ability to work with different user groups.
* Level 3 Qualification.
* Personal Trainer.
* Other GEX qualifications: Pilates/Yoga/Vibe/Group Cycle/Kettlercise etc.