Role: Information Manager
Location: Hybrid/Abbey Wood (1-2 days/ week on site)
Rate: £420/day (Umbrella)
Duration: Until 31/12/22
Security Clearance: Active SC essential (would prefer DV)
CV Deadline: 9th June
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
* Working in concert with the Business Manager to ensure that outputs are delivered.
* Supporting the completion of Information Assurance activities including the Bi-Yearly reports, management of Information risks and issues, and co-ordination of the DPIA returns.
* Acting as the team focal point for the management and maintenance of core IM support across the team which is essential for ensuring compliance and enabling Users to access the correct information in suitable timescales
* Acts as a communication link between the Intelligence Systems team and IMF and IAC community ensuring key messages are filtered through to the team and actions are taken in relation to Moribund accounts and other key activities.
* Supporting and representing the Business Manager (as appropriate)
* Acting as the lead SysAdmin.
* Maintaining and developing the SharePoint sites
* Facilitating workshops, developing training packages and support for exploitation of MS tools within the team.
* Ensuring that IT access permissions are managed in line with policy and that auditable processes are in place.
* Ensuring that staff are correctly onboarded, and off boarded, to the team and provided with appropriate access permissions and IT equipment to carry out their duties.
* SC Clearance - minimum (would prefer DV)
* sole UK national.
* Technical Competence
* Good comms
* Strong Stakeholder Management
* Core IM skills
* Customer focused with excellent communication skills.
* Experience of working in an Information Management role and competency in SharePoint administration.
* Interest in working with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Interest in working in a fast-paced environment with ability to prioritise, respond promptly to change and use initiative.
* Ability to contribute to the team ethos and spirit to 'get things done'.
* Good organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
* Public experience preferable but open to private sector
* Comfortable virtual tools and collaborative working
* Using tools to support events
* Comfortable with remote working
* Support quarterly events - confirming MS Teams/breakaway rooms.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on (phone number removed)