Connex Education are working with a Handsworth based client (Secondary School) who are seeking a Site Manager / Caretaker for an ASAP start!
The role is an immediate start and working hours will be 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday. There may be an extension of hours which you will be given advanced notice of, should there be events at the school.
This role is on a temp-perm basis.
The role will include:
- Responsible for structural upkeep and maintenance of the school
- Complete and update all Health and Safety Checks
- Ensure the site is secure and runs smoothly day to day
- Respond to maintenance queries and alerts
- Maintenance and repairs
You will have prior knowledge of site management, preferably within a school setting.
You will have fantastic Health and Safety and Manual Handling knowledge and experience.
The successful person for this role will:
- Enjoy benefits of working with Connex Education, including - competitive rates of pay, holiday pay, CPD courses
- Enjoy the security of a long term role which will be for atleast the rest of this academic year
- You will be flexible and adaptable in approach, whilst being a highly motivated individual.
- You must be able to manage and prioritise workloads and be a team player.
- You will be highly motivated and able to manage your own workloads.
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch today!
Send your application over, or call the office directly on (phone number removed).
You can also contact the Recruitment Consultant directly: (url removed)