Are you an experienced Product Marketing Manager?
Day to day, you could be ... • Developing and managing product launches and implementing product marketing strategies • Creating informative, engaging and compelling content and messaging plans, from producing informative blog posts, engaging customer email communications and hosting customer webinars to ensure they are getting the most out of their products • Using data and insights to drive product marketing strategies and inform product development • Driving brand and product awareness and engagement by using innovative and exciting marketing strategies
1. Job Title - Product Marketing Manager
This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and shall work closely with them to develop the company's product portfolio.
This role requires a close working relationship with Sales and R&D to maximise the performance of the company's marketing services as well as guide product development.
The role involves a degree of national and international travel to events, expos, and conferences as well as to see customers, partners, and 3rd party vendors.
The successful candidates will have the following experience, ideally gained in a B2B. technical (engineering-lead) company:
* 3-5 years of product marketing experience
* Be a graduate in marketing or business, or other relevant degree
* Have excellent communication skills- a high standard of spoken and written English is essential
* Work well cross-culturally with teams in different regions of the world
* Have experience with CRM systems, ideally Salesforce
Any academic marketing experience is a plus, such as CIM qualifications.
1. Range of Duties
The role will cover the following duties
* Coordination and preparation of marketing specification for products to meet with market demands, company strategies and build brand awareness
* Participate in new product development to ensure evolving customer needs are met
* Manage product messaging and positioning as part of new product development
* Participate in new product introduction to ensure synchronisation between ongoing sales requirements, engineering developments that pre-launch and launch marketing collateral is prepared and distributed in an efficient and effective fashion
* Management of current model products, ensuring branding, naming, and marketing collateral are all maintained to a world class level
* Ensure that new product launches are done in a controlled and coordinated manner, and that projects requiring new products are tracked and managed
* Work with sales to understand to help select, manage and train a network of agents, EPC's and other third parties, for the sale and supply of products.
This hands on role provides the opportunity to be a pivitol member of this global team and to develop your career in marketing and play a key role in the development and growth of the company. The company is very people focused and works with all employees to develop their skills by offering training development programs as required