Dental Nurse / Eltham, South East London / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting an independent dental practice located in Eltham, South East London to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
* Available as soon as possible.
* Will take notice periods into consideration.
* Independent, mixed practice environment.
* Full or part time opportunity.
* Monday - Friday 8.15am-5.15pm & Saturdays 9am-12pm.
* Occasional late evenings until 7pm & Saturday mornings required.
* £11 - £13 per hour depending on experience.
* CPD costs covered & scope for further training.
* The successful candidate will have at least 1 years' experience in a qualified dental nursing role.
* Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control, charting, scanning, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures & occasional reception duties.
* Practice provides general dentistry alongside cosmetic treatments, Orthodontics & facial aesthetics.
* 3 surgery practice undergoing refurbishment to become 5 surgeries.
* Computerised SOE practice.
* Free street parking near to practice.
All candidates must be a GDC registered Nurse & hold a valid DBS to be considered