We are working with our client, a domestic and international removals and storage company in the UK.
They are seeking an office-based, Corporate Removals Coordinator to join their growing team based in Surrey.
Responsibilities for the role:
* Coordinating domestic and international corporate removals.
* Entering information into the company custom database system, including name, address, phone numbers, email addresses, move dates, and members.
* It is the move coordinator's obligation to keep all account information updated, including contact information, names, and operational offices.
* Assigning jobs to appropriate members based on location of choice in the event of a VIP relocation.
* Creating a quote in accordance with the agreed-upon tariff and service level agreement, as well as ensuring that the removal timeline is correct and realistic.
* Coordinating the removal with the client and the member, as well as keeping the corporate Account informed of the timetable and any changes to the timeframes and size of the move.
* Providing insurance based on the client's needs and the value of their items, as well as ensuring that all certifications and papers are received and filed prior to the removal.
* Organizing any extra services (parking, electrician, carpenter).
* Ensure that all charges on the quote have been amended considering any exclusions or things that have changed since the assessment, and that the client/customer has given their consent before moving.
* Ensure that inventory is created for all domestic removal jobs that require storage.
* Prepare an invoice and double-check that the account, address, sage number, agreement, fees, and accruals are all correct.
* Assisting the Corporate Removal Manager with audits to ensure the company receives all accreditations and certificates with no non-conformances.
* Working overtime on occasion to cover busy work periods created by the business's calendar and high demand periods from individual Business accounts.
* The ideal Candidate will have a removals background, but the Client is willing to accept people coming in to learn the industry.
* Hold a full UK driving license.
* High levels of customer service.
* Comfortable using the telephone, email, and SMS to engage clients.
* Enthusiastic, adaptable approach to work.
If this role interests you, please reach out to us at Alchemy for more details