Experis are delighted to be partnered with one of the top 4 technology companies at the moment, who are currently in need of roughly 15 O365 Project Managers to be working as part of their project management team. It's an exciting project working with large new customers who have purchased more than 1000 seats, then working closely with the sales team to set out business expectations for the impacts inside their environment.
About the role:
As a project manager you will be able to explain to the customer the "how and the why" to onboarding the O365 products. You will go over business requirements with these customers and pre-plan the adoption for them. You will need to be able to handle meetings with customers to discuss the business value proposition as well as all the pros and cons. You will be able to educate the customer on O365 projects from a high-level, well-informed perspective.
The day-to-day expectations of an O365 Project Manager:
- Working closely with C level executives to help them make the final decisions on all the different O365 workloads adoption
- Explaining and advising these customers on how to use new tenants or hybrid environments, depending on the needs of the client
- Setting expectations for the individual impact inside each customers' environment
- English with one or more of the following languages: French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic or Spanish
- Experience delivering multiple O365 projects
A bit of context around the contract:
- PAYE Contract - Offering on a per candidate basis, equivalent to £60,000 - £100,000 (broken down into a day rate)
- Rate directly variable upon experience (tell me what you would need for you to be interested)
- 18-month contract
- Fully remote position, however there are offices all across the UK
If you are interested, please do apply with your latest CV for immediate review
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.