Littlehampton, West Sussex
£100 - £189 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications, and contract requirements. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position is recent teaching experience and Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Are you a passionate about Religious Education? Are you an RE Teacher who is able to inspire your students in sharing your enthusiasm for the subject?
Vision for Education is currently looking to recruit a well-qualified and enthusiastic RE Teacher on behalf of secondary schools in Littlehampton for various roles ranging from daily supply cover to more longer term contracts.
The RE Teacher will be responsible for delivering Religious Education across Key Stage 3 and 4 to mixed ability classes. The successful RE Teacher will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and have the ability to build positive relationships quickly with others.
To be considered for the position of RE Teacher you must:
Believe that all children can make outstanding progress
Have excellent interpersonal skills
Be a team player who thrives on working collaboratively with others
Have recent experience teaching Religious Education
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary, and SEND teaching and support staff.
What do we at Vision for Education offer?
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria - see our website for more detail).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars, and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a RE Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Brighton branch.