Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Staff Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate Oracle product's strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.3 - 5 years business experience preferred; vendor experience also preferred. 3 years relevant computer applications or database/tools preferred. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Knowledge of system and application design preferred. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.About Oracle Advertising
Oracle Advertising brings together market leading advertising and web technology capabilities under one roof. Digital targeting, measurement and verification solutions enable our customers to make more informed decisions which leads to better business outcomes.
We give marketers the data and tools needed for every stage of the marketing journey, from audience planning to pre-bid brand safety, contextual relevance, viewability confirmation, fraud protection, and ROI measurement. Oracle Advertising combines the leading technologies and talent from Oracle's acquisitions of AddThis, BlueKai, Crosswise, Datalogix, Grapeshot, and Moat.Job Description
The Account Manager, Measurement will be responsible for driving client success across a portfolio of big brands, using Oracle Advertising products such as the Moat and Contextual Intelligence. A successful candidate will gain a deep understanding of client business objectives and partner to develop strategies and solutions that get results. They will optimally communicate and form relationships externally across client business units, departments, agencies, and consultancies as well as partner closely with internal teams across technical integrations, onboarding, sales, and product to ensure client success.
Candidate must have experience independently managing clients and being responsible for supporting and building those accounts. They should understand important features and functionality for clients, be able to position Oracle Advertising products within a competitive landscape and ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction and retention rates. About the Opportunity
- Build client relationships, ensuring a successful partnership and great experience with our technology
- Work in partnership with sales leads to identify upsell opportunities
- Review and monitor measurement and contextual data, proactively surfacing insights and building reports and presentations to share with clients
- Onboarding and training new clients
- Producing and delivering client Quarterly Business Reviews
- Liaise with Oracle Advertising Marketing team to contribute to social media, blogs and marketing collateral
- Serve as main point of contact for client discussions by email, phone, and in person
- Collaborate with the Moat and Grapeshot engineering and integrations teams to create a positive client experience
- Become an expert on Oracle Advertising technology strengths and capabilities
- Represent the Account Management team at industry events
- Represent Oracle Advertising at hosted client events
About the Team
- BS / BA Degree or equivalent
- Prefer 3 years of account management or client services experience in digital advertising or advertising technology.
- Background experience with ad serving platforms, ad servers, data and audience management platforms.
- Clear and professional written and phone communication
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Contain an analytical mindset
- Positive outlook, enthusiasm, and strong internal drive
Diversity and Inclusion:
- We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards for the client experience
- High-impact learning culture: free access to online learning platform and regular in-house training sessions and tech talks
- We provide fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with every client, during every stage of their partnership with us
- We value superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That's why we're committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It's when everyone's voice is heard and valued that we're inspired to go beyond what's been done before. Disclaimer:
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*
. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law. * Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.