Role: Head of Procurement UK&I / EuropeFirm: Leading European Food ManufacturerLocation: West London - Hybrid workingSalary: £100,000 - £120,000 + PackageContact: Tabitha - JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This well renown food manufacturer within Europe are looking for a Regional Head of Indirect Procurement to join the team to lead and manage the procurement of all indirect goods and services, operations, maintain and develop supplier base, drive strategic relationships, focus on category strategies for the UK, Ireland and Europe. Key Role Responsibilities;
To be a successful application you must show;
- Report directly into the Head of Procurement assisting on a £700M spend.
- Ensure successful negotiations and supply chain agreements are made and managed for all contracts across Europe.
- You will be responsible for a team of direct reports.
- Manage all supply base performances, while being the face of all indirect procurement for the organisation.
- Help implement and have input into all category management strategies set by the global team.
- Lead internal audit reviews.
If you would like to hear more on this role then please send and updated CV to Tabitha at JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply via this domain.
- Proven experience and knowledge within procurement and within FMCG, Manufacturing or indirect.
- Spend management - circa £500-700M
- Work with senior stakeholders and within a top performing teams.
- Experience with cost models, strategy setting, team leadership.
- Be a purpose led individual who is collaborative, resilient and positive
Key words: indirect, indirect procurement, co-manufacturing, co-manufacturing, procurement manufacturing, procurement strategy, indirect procurement, direct procurement, vendor management, category lead, London, WFH, hybrid working, EMEA, EMEA procurement, contract manufacturing.