SE0 Outreach Manager - Inside IR35
London Victoria - Occasional travel to site required to attend meetings
Our leading national retail brand are looking for a SEO Manager with rich experience in Outreach! Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating and executing the SEO outreach campaigns strategy for our client.
- Developing content and outreach strategy, building outreach calendars, researching campaign ideas and spotting opportunities.
- Pitching outreach campaigns to online publishers, bloggers and influencers with a view to generate good coverage and backlinks with full organic focus.
- Collaborating with partners across digital, social, content, PR and data/insights teams.
- Experience with SEO, content marketing and outreach.
- Working as part of a coordinated marketing function, supporting adjacent teams with content distribution (e.g. SEO, content marketing, CRM, Social).
- Working experience and a good understanding of outreach tools like Majestic, Ahrefs, Buzzsumo and Buzzstream
If you tick the above requirements, please apply with your CV below to be considered!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age