Urgently looking for a EV Business Development Manager
to work on an initial 9-month contract
Location: Hybrid / WFH / Waterloo
The ideal candidate will have a proven background working as a EV Business Development Manager
Key Skill & Requirements: Ideal Essential skills and experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills: comfortable managing both external relationships & large range of internal stakeholders to successfully deliver EV charging opportunities
- Strong track record in delivering commercial opportunities and in managing complex projects
- A strong commercial acumen: being comfortable with complex business models and deal structures in what is a new commercial business
- Well-developed project & opportunity management skills.
- Being able to lead and drive work across multiple workstreams to ensure the successful delivery of an opportunity across its lifecycle.
- A customer centric mindset, ensuring that our network serves the needs of all (B2C & B2B) customers.
- A passion for the energy transition
- Highly numerate & comfortable with Excel & PowerPoint
- Comfortable in-front of customers
- Excellent interpersonal & stakeholder management skills
- Energy, flexibility and self-starter mentality
- Engineering: site design, network build & operation
Please submit updated CV to apply
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.