Finance Junior PMO Analyst - Hybrid Working - Inside IR35
Our client are currently looking to hire a Finance Junior PMO Analyst to join the team on a hybrid working contract basis. Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work collaboratively both within IT and with Directorates outside of IT in relation to operational transactions.
- Compiling and analysing operational forecasts and planning.
- Financial awareness, such as an understanding of accruals and prepayments.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and pro-active in managing and prioritising own workload and analysing data to prove useful management information to key stakeholders
- Excel and analytical skills
- Ability to interpret and prioritise transactional information
- Communication skills, such as producing monthly reports, discussion with IT SLT budget holders.
If you feel this role would be a good fit for your skills and experience, please feel free to apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age