Software Asset Manager
6 months initially
Hybrid working - remote and Hertfordshire area
Flexible rates - inside IR35
- You will be responsible for creating and implementing a risk remediation plan to address any discovered issues. You will be working closely with technical stakeholders, engineers, product owners to implement changes.
- Be a subject matter expert on new software projects - to be able to understand and interpret software licensing rules and effectively communicate to non-SAM stakeholders.
- Supporting software license renewals, understanding, and reviewing contracts as required.
- Day to day/BAU license and software queries.
- Tier 1 Vendor experience, license analysis, review, and reporting. Ideally specialises or has extensive experience of managing one or two Vendors.
- Strong Audit defence experience, strategy, and market insights.
- Experience of creating compliance summaries, Effective License Positions, Executive level summaries, licensing recommendations, risk analysis/gap analysis, cost saving opportunities.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.